6/23/2022

Is there something you wish to tell me? (on all of your head has this....marvelous thinking in your upper airs, I cannot understand it )

Its raining about to...right now. I am home.

They asking you to imagine a Loving Hut menu or a something recipe related, or what was you all have some thinking in the air looks....smoking imaginative.

You ate Vanghan City those Italian bakery? That would be one of your love to eat food menu options? Olive bread, Hot pepper bread, Ciabatta big air hole bread.
They have some Funnel seed snacks. Its wheat. 
 

How come I didn't gain weight if I eat all that with nick, you mean before Tony moving in, or after Tony move us out time?

Nick is the one buying the bread, but he eats the Indian those fried food right after the center. He doesn't eat the center food. He knew they do things in that blessing or curses ideas, I guess....

They sell the samosa, the triangle wrapped up potato things. I born not eating these potato things. I know I tell you I am eating the chips. Well...if I have other choices....I might switch. I have to go and looking at this Japanese snack, thin bar, chocolate or strawberry, light light snacks to bring to Eben. a quarter thin than the small fingers? They are import goods to Taiwan standing, so it might be expensive. 

There are something I feel funny with the birds and Zawanna....

To getting all those eating things, Vanghan or Toronto are very very required the car to drive. ITs not like Taiwan, its the night market, its right next by. 

Is ...about something I make?


No comments:

Post a Comment