6/23/2022

In other words .... ? ?? (?)

I give you an exmaple...you will understand it. All these drug stores have this very branding tonic...skin products, they have. They are expensive.

Do you want to compare my skin issues to any Sea Crest Iseral human, they knowing, if I say...."These things are highly by quota meets its their fugus = 10000 standard, not my situation"

But you have things exactly study on the skins, I agree with all of that. That liquidarian protocol, you will have things I found it useful, I know the nail, the skin, and the faces....

They will agree with me. 

Their mass distribution has nothing but to minimize those fugus, or bacteria infection...to why?

I keep telling you, its one way neither nor when I seize the Monopoly right, you still have to handle that right, no matter what. Just when ....that's it.



No comments:

Post a Comment