6/17/2022

๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ… If you are busy doing your own things, you won't be that gluey...๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿ… ๅฆ‚ๆžœๅฅณๅญฉๅญๆœ‰่‡ชๅทฑ็š„่ˆˆ่ถฃ,ๅฐฑๆœƒๅฐ‘ๆ–ผ้‚ฃ็จฎ้ปๅœจไธ€่ตท็š„ๆƒ…ๆณ

You don't read those relationship manual? Gluey? Clinging?

Like today my mother has to do the tax, she usually goes alone herself. She has conditioned, and she is my mother, so I go with her. But if the guy is not here, tax is the real life, if I have a property in Taiwan, without Eben, that is I do that all by myself? That is whole building elevator from 1st floor to ask quesiton all the way to 7th floor and upper?






Let's say Eben married to me in Taiwan. I first thing has to accumulated his medical care, its a lot cheaper, and he been to the house mine here hospital, he can practically done anything he ever wanted. There is no way expensive like the US. My dentist is right outside my house.  ITS NOT expensive like the US. Every 6 months he can wash his teeth.

Second, I don't know how long he becomes the citizen, so if he becomes the citizen, he will need to monthly pay a pension he will receive at 65, different packages. oh ~ he can be homeless in America, and still live here with that much of money.

That is without the property. He also needs a phone and transportation cards. Those details things I get ready for him, or take him to the different parts of the location near my house. You know how long we argue about this "Tape water company", "Transportation department" "Phone Bill company" on my keywords tags?

That is right...that we are small tiny worlds Taipei, there is only that big places, to go from Taipei station and 101 in-between, that is where everything at. He needs a phone cover. Right at my metro entrance. Underground, not the Wing structure. 

That is everything I hold his hands to get all those done, myself? oh I call my mother? Are you be with the guys, or your mother be with the guys?

If he comes here, he goes to where ALL electronic sales, guess..what are those?

Getting a PC, a mouse, anything Digital? How many places he gonna go and see? Of course its me taken him to go.  You want to ask me where all your electronic stuffs coming from? Asia!!!!!

Its something he uses and throw away. That he just tried?  Just different branding he sees he happy about it?

In order to get through those expo, next by the City Hall or 101, I have an account, ready...to download those BR code? Its free tickets as long as someone print it on the phone? oh ~ there are gazillions things he doesn't do a thing in America? I do it here in Taiwan?

( Shut up, birds.)

Right...the birds, what was it?

We sell some very nice socks here manufacture in Taiwan? There are things ABC human know...why they travel back? The entire Asia ABC knows.....and last time when nick was here 2007, we have to rent a place near by 101. It was the longest time I don't know how to be back in Taiwan, he handles pretty well. We have a girl sign a contract with us, for a month stays? Its a small tiny room.

When you are resident somewhere, you will know everything around there. He is from a different world, landing here? I think I might land in America first? 

The Taiwan News says in Sep, or next 6 month (June to Dec of this year ) The tourism are ready to be open?


I am saying all your girls glue-ing issues. That....the guy can go anywhere without you? Or does something he is busy at? If you are happy alone, and doing things alone, more independently, you won't be so in fear, all those times, talking to your parents like a small little girls?


( Birds.....~~~~~~101, is that what you say? no...what is that saying the birds does all that means? I cannot understand what the bird says....time to nap?)





No comments:

Post a Comment