6/17/2022

Dynamite its the song? From BTS at...oh AGT!!!

 


I think any of these groups you be with the guys, you girls have to be happy in your little worlds, sometimes. It would be best.

After the TV turns real, a lot of these relationship just disappear. Whatever you all have in mind doing. First you lose shape, lose appearance, and you lose flexibility. When you go to the park, you will see the age of those girls how they really walk. They don't turn, they don't raise up their head. 

"The sun is too scorching..."

You afraid the sun, the sunlight, the air, the heat, practically everything you screaming to the guys. I am telling you, I could just see all that. 

"The bug bites me." "My mother.... " "My sister...."

You never end this none sense, I am just glad I don't hear those stupidity things.


No comments:

Post a Comment