6/15/2022

I used to live on the Orange box from the Green House, (The UB exit way to Lockport, that direction)

Its the cheapest the whole boxes...I didn't believe in the carrots juice that much that time. Not really.  MH actually advocating the Orange juice fast. I think he is another lazy human does lazy things. He does eating the fish that time. 

I would do the cucumber juicing, because American cucumber are 10 times bigger than here.  That traditional thai therapy...Cucumber pulp on the skin will take about 2 mins to firm glue right on the skin face. I use that in AGT, 2014, after the audition, when I was arguing with Simon Cowell on the Boot Camp. I was still doing the detox ideas, juicing, walking, and breathing away this Babaji / Neo.

There are something traditional massagist....one of those are very very real. 

Hydration. That...its one of the biggest things I still believe the most, what those are. Keep every torsal these ending 10 fingers hands 10 down toes clean. There are alcohol wipe. I soak in the water, or living in the bathing water all the time!  The girls have a lot of smell, the guys doesn't really advocating saying that in this entire cosmetic world. I am telling you. Living in the bath tubes 20 days out of that 10 days, you wish that below pelvic parts are not...so loaded...internal organs smells, you know what I mean? 

Everyone does a little bit different personal hygenic issues. I am telling you....its per itchy of skin you count correctly, and for the women, its the mouth (GI track), Colon poo health, and 20 ending of ...there is a professional terms saying the body ending parts.

For the period, you just keep soaking in the bath tubes, no way out.

2018-2020 = I was living in the bathtubes...water. Real. That is 194 country blood......

I used to do my hair with the castor oil, with that so sticky....its so hard to do that, you need a living home, not renting home, to then soak your head down in the water 20 mins, you imagine you can really wash out the castor oil. For 2 weeks, you don't have to wash the hair, you don't feel itchy....but I think the hair might too gluey fall some.

So I didn't have time to study all that. But I did tell the public all that. The next best oil are olive oil. For Buffalo that carry 40 jar liters of those olive oil, there are only 4 branding are from the Europe, no chem trail as I visibly see it in California.

You have to like this thing, and most time I will just telling you, stay in the sun, water, air....outdoors, grass, or walking, keep walking, breathing inside outside. Going indoor, just bathtubes...and meditation, fasting, to sleep ! 

Sleep its to rest!


So when I say Hydration.....

You would be asking how long I stay inside the water, really. How many liter water I carry in, apple juices I buy, or Orange juice I squeeze....I live nothing but liquid, water......air.


There are places on the body, I would ask Eben, close your eyes, rise your arm, deep breath......slowly exhale when I do this....try again. One of those things. There are circulation and hydration of your entire body blood flows. You don't look at your body chart?

The guys can jump, the girls....my breast are in the way, I don't jump for 20 years, I am telling you. Now I am on the video, that is....jumping.

I don't run, I walk.

There are effortless stretching, that you know where these ligament, or tendom at, not just the muscle...in Chinese, that is tendom? or ligament?....well Ancient Chinese medicine has something to offer you, that is what I say.

I do a lot of works on my pelvic area, I will tell you. ALOT of works. You girls are so dirty, nothing but dirty blood. Dark Blood. That is bad...just look at it, smell at it, you don't feel there is something wrong internal, you have to fix it? 

We have different hobby.

Home therapy, I am telling you....a lot of the basic education, you will be tireless one round run to the bathroom, hot water, towel, hot water, towel,...

or hot water water bottle....you keep going back and forth, not just tired, says too lazy, never learn this stuffs. Everything I told you, you built up one time to 1000 time learning that stuffs. All of you so lazy....I am telling you. You wish a short cut, you don't want to learn. You want a quick way to fix things, you go to the injection pharmaecutical....


No comments:

Post a Comment