6/15/2022

Food and rages - I think any conference human shouldn't have anyone dead at the border, isn't, not absent, it would be dead?

 oh ! This is....I am whom? Eben he used something in the bathroom?


Now, I remember, his breakfast table consist of....this countertop! So that means his bathroom countertop would be make-up box, and Elsee Lauder? SK-II ?

Face masks?
 

My mother knows Elsee Lauder, Wallace uses SK-II, Keanu Reeves on Coke Cola.... So whom should I borrow the notes...in the military, you mean is that the skin care? oh ~ The Legally Blonde 2 ? 

No, I will be in the US, so I can buy my own counter table, breakfast table......that would be at MH or Amazon. Dr. Christopher has a son....also selling, his father's stuffs. 

Do they have the skin cares....the skin care means, you buy those 7-11 so expensive bubble lotion, wipe on my face, and circle on the face occasionally to wash the face? There are a lot of foam.

Do you mean Eben Pagan, he is the guy, whom put the whole faces make-up to looks like none make-up?











Does that mean I have a cabin, meaning the close shed lid, he has the whole counter top? I seen it. I remember now. He was with his friends, those nick supplements, Boku !!!!! The Green, the seaseme, one of those.....you grind them machine to put in your....salad will have nutrition.

oh ~ they ask the nutritionalst, whom design the ingredient box, and the nutritional values box? Not exceeding 100%, one of those again,.....we never end, the artificial dye or dust.....geology human.




No comments:

Post a Comment