6/15/2022

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ€ I think its good they die before me and Eben's wedding. its very very disturbing, they are criminal ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ€

I feel much better today. 

Tiny 4.0,. Karen and Melinda they die or jailed? 

I don't like their sibling has anything to do with me. Not really..if they delicate for Dennis, Fang, Ayo, and every guys in APO to lose weight to every sinner degree to retify, I wish they die, before my wedding. None of these acquaintance will be ever invited anything in my life. Zero. I prefer they die. Not jail. Dead.

And Ola that issues with Simon....I don't need their next 16 years to be any part of my life. I fake all the talk, to look like there is a degree of support....We are not friends.  

Or you can bar them away the internet...like Tina. I prefer they die. Just go to hell. 

Can I get an issues, whom are dead lists, because its very disturbing that Tamang its on the facebook.  

I need them to be dead, go to hell. Not jail.  

They never think they will die....keep doing this.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment