6/20/2022

I know what to do now. Lalla you go near Keanu Reeves that cc. Right wing. Berny is dead. Uranus might go there.

The first game maker that black red it’s a left wing.

Keanu, you got nothing but to keep Bimbo anyway. What’s a big deal glues another one. You didn’t do anything me here there. Zawanna long time ago told me, because of you, I am found? 2014.

Tony, my landlord was Home alone that high tech princess…Indian high tech or American high tech. I think American better. They are the military number 1. She stays around you there, people can see it. 

She didn’t age that much, she keeps very well. 

No, there is no girls women supporting groups. They fail this things only for whichever stupidity reason. All will get aged, the man will leave. Keanu you are counting as the disable human anyway …your spleen is gone from the Motocycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment