6/10/2022

I don't really know what you girls eat every day. But Flours....its a bad products all these raw, or Dr. Gabriel crowd will tell you, they are process food.

Nick they are born as the Italian, so I never critique, or telling him what....but I will tell you, I am very close to Dr. Gabriel saying, no process wheat products like Pasta, bread....Pizza.

I made all the gluten, pizza, FOR MY MOTHER, to eat happy! 

And because she gets old, I will wash the white rices more attentively, like 10 times at least.....the rice needs to be washed well. So I made those dishes for her to be happy when she says, its feeling different when the fridges of the foods like that there.....

No, I never told nick, don't eat wheat or flour those stuffs. He knew that. But I only care about myself....he is really happy about his old town stuffs. Plus that is his money, every time he pays at it, you would say things to hurt the guys...you should just go to hell, really


So....in my diets, anything wheat, like the bread, I might bite them, but not the whole things down in the stomach for very long time. Sometimes my mother goes out to eat, I might have one sandwich, but the way you all girls eat like a guy? 3 meals, you mean 1 meal you eat white bread enclosure what stuffs inside the sandwich, I eat the heavy Paninni.

Bite it? Like split it out. Taste it, but don't swallow it. 

(Birds.....) 

One time, I was first time eating cereal, my entire weight run up like 5 pounds. I will tell you, that milk and the cereal, uh.....Its very very very fat. When I was in the high school, wake up at 6 be at the school by 6:30, alone.....volleyball serving til 7:00, that time I eat the cereal with the milk. I eat the Nestle Cowala branding, its a chocolate flake.

Not just your weight and the IQ problems, I am telling you, where you girls just end up in life one of these days. Be happy, be in fitness, by survival, be one person tearing the whole things, to design, to innovate, to be creative...those upper terms of tones, to say, to shout, to belief....to really firmly register agreeing inside your mind, every words these Self Improvement human says, you just need to keep knoding the head...I am telling you. Agree to everything, open your eyes, stay big and wide, those things only to hear about.

You are just all feeling like a dead meat in life.

No vitality.


Do I tell you, I found out Nick's digestion is a guy's digestion they can eat anything they put in their mouth?

Yeah, that is when to envy them, they don't get fat? The guys' metabolism can eat anything down. So let them be. I always say that, whatever they wish me to cook it.



No comments:

Post a Comment