6/10/2022

I am making the image with the facebook. By the way, because I haven't really know what exactly Eben eats....I didn't really stress what is the things I usually eat?

Like Dr. Gabriel or Dr. Will Turtle says....or SMTV says. I only talk to the girls. APO girls, UB CAC girls and the UB honor Class girls. I think only the CAC and UB Honor Class girls keep the right shapes, the rest of them are disastrous situation. 

Are you sure, some of you girls to stay in the profession, never get the call about this ETR made the air on the Conan Detective, you just so near here, you HAVE to make it?

 

I create this for the Million dollar baby's property that time, it would be 2009. 

Facebook give its a rim values, I glue it together. 3 photo, no rims. No edge of those white bars.








No comments:

Post a Comment