6/23/2022

๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฒ I dont know when you will be mucusless, or proper eating things with Square, or Round, line up, one by one like....NEAT things Neat human, not yoga pants. ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฒ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฒ

Is that the guy dominating the world, to ensure your shape being seen? From my standard points of views...I don't even including Dr. John R Christopher mucusless diet, those Casserole recipes. Mono diet means I had low blood pressure, I eat every hour, not avocado, then bamboo salad, one thing at one time, to wait for that digest.

You makes all those leafy, becomes a cup of smoothie to say girls' scout cookies....

If its the public TV, I think I create those Omelets or Korean Eggs Breakfast, to ensure all being seen are proper looks, "square" "round" "rectangle", a formal dining options of every dishes supposed to look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment