6/24/2022

I actually like that invention with the recipe. In Chinese, that is an actually a Preganent women first month recipe....I will mince all that garlic, I am not sure you doing that means anything, though.

We Asian use those short grain rice. I can see that.

I feeling needed it all that now, not the chicken, the brooth and the rice.

oh no, that is very fatty, you dilute these broth.  You ever take some science lab? The concentration of things can be diluted to the whole winter lasting, if short of the food? 

The wine, I think its a rice wine, the cooking wine, to disinfects. I don't think you can drink the rice wine? It burns the alcohol off, evaporate, its not in the food. oh ~~ If I really required doing that, I investigate it. 

If my chicken friend will die? You ask me?

uh.....well, you could just throw everything out. I would not eat it. I go out and find a restaurant to eat the whole pieces, or something. uh, they dare to do a lot of things you unimaginative....


Beef broth?

uh.....maybe I stay with the Chicken. I am not too sure about the beef fat. Do you know Beef if you looking at the steak, those are truly undigestable? You eating it down, your whole year don't bother getting up from the Gym?

Beef Broth, I am not sure I making that. But for the period women, that is a Chinese tradition, every girls know that, their mother will spend hours to stew that one chicken. 

I only care about the broth and the white rice. 


Traditionally, you ...will I heard different things when the women deliver a baby. 

There is some excessive part, I think you mix up between getting the taste of the liquids to that you eating the whole chicken down per week?

You never done this.

You have very small amount of something you intake, when that one habits lasting what you know of the juicing period of every book telling you good or bad? You start to break away on the juicing, not for the skin issues, that is probably everyone saying it.

You start not to rely on everything you could just purchase in the market. What if...you don't have any options in life? 

America...has certain herbs for that Turkey, I usually see on the photo. 


Before I go to America, I never knew the Indian curry its what you have currently.

I hate brown curry here in Taiwan, those are Potato. The starch.

I actually like Indian curry from America. So that is little bread, little semi food with sparsely white rice. Meaning the sauce with some white rice. You stays on the rice, some grains, and you have this mix Indian tradition.

There are certain things I will tell you....its very true.

Its little butter, little milk, little bit white rice, and like califlower curry. That is what I usually eat. They also have this Spanish Ricotta cheese. Italian its the big part on the cheese, including their semi-liquid solid factory Ricotta cheese.

oh ~I don't grow up on cheese, some human eat the whole containers. But I know what it is. Its a bit...sour?

But when you blend into this spanish, its nice. I usually don't get that on the curry, I like the califlower Indian curry. The color...but American has this Spanish Can commercial with the sailor? Its from the TV. Near the Indian market, there are those big can of spanish, or chickpeas.

well...I am not preference in any of that, but I think they are mild dishes. Do you read their Bible on the 3 Class of human and diets? 

Its not bad to follow some teaching of it. 


In the Legand of the Chinese

Alchemist, its what the words of the Past describe of someone or something, they extracting on...elixir.

Most of you, probably has some alignment of illness, so you buy those Dr. whom nick has those book on juicing, they have the exactly recipe to tackle the issues. My progress, its not that anymore and I have this really particular hobby, like I know which herbs I want to try, like Thyme.

In the Chinese medicine, there are different categories of what your American Asian market could see certain things. I am not fanatic on any of that...those are bitter. But I tell you there are legands. Its Eben's that roles in the Eternal Love. (TV 三生三世十里桃花)

Because I do have some beliefs.

That is...juicing although are good, its not a forever remedy. You should shorten it gradually for something can be adjust back to normal, not to take so much excessive liquid within the body, like every hour. Between the water or the juice, the water or the juice.


Between the supplments, and the Animal Fat

The real Animal Fat. I think there are something offered. Including some little milk like the tradition India has that in the measurement of their diets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment