6/18/2022

He doesn't have that story this life. We went to Muskoka....you should just drive one time in your life, to know....how far from UB.

That is what ought to be happiness in the bottle....

After nick moves up, Vincent one day comes with Totto to build a brand new house (for Vincent). I didn't think that is nick told them to do. They 3 are the best buddies. Vincet has gout, he has a wife.

Vincent has first wife, that 2 kids, one day, he separate that family to be with the 2nd wife. But she got fat. They stay together. You should focus on the guy's life, not these stories. The guy with a girl story. 

The girls world will never happen that, ever. 

One day nick takes me to their new houses. Totto cooking the pasta, Vincent and nick and I were in the basement with Totto cooking the Italian pasta, they eat. No girls. Just them. I sit there. They talk in Italian.

I will tell you from I know...Totto has a girl, very diligent bread shop workers, kind heart too. She give me and nick a bag so many buns. Totto grew the entire yards of the farming vegetables. But she gets old.

I don't know how to tell you this story anymore....you imagine the most important things in life.

    A girl's shape

    A girl's look

    A girl's occupation (jobs)

    A girl wish herself to be, or will be.

    A girl's language issue

    A girl's interaction with the guys or with the girls friends.

    A girl's 4 stove management

    Not clinging, not glueing

    Not debts on clothing like Carla

    Not stupidity. 

    Not Demantia after 35

    Not losing alertness, or lose your attention when I ask you a simple question

I already repeat these lists like thousand times, over and over and over....

I don't think my counter statistic on my weight number charts means to anyone one digits decimal, only I care about this indicators up or down of that one number America put the English in it.

Most girls, or wifes, they get their belly fat. You see JC video with Mark? This I promise You?


You know the weight when I remember what I saw 20 years ago in APO, or right now they remind me in the Taipei streets....These are not relevant to anything what I read my own papers, of my overweight indicators to that belly were decimal points I argues about right now this one weekend.

(Shut up, birds)



Its never this humility running deep stuffs. You made your own shirts, to sounds like a virtue, or not psycho or wacko enough.

Happiness not found in the bottle.



If I just spell you the entire time what was my life and nick 8 long years before Simon shows up? That was 2006-2013 summer. 7 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment