6/22/2022

Chinese Oily Rice 油飯

You use the white rice. But you use at least a quarter cup of oil in, for how much 2 or 3 cups of full cups rice? You have to wash like 10 times, until the water more clear. I scrap those rice in between my two hands. You needs patient to only producing 2 cups, my mother will eat the full cups today? My mother loves that Oily Rice sell from outside? 

Most time they called for the recipe in a particular mushroom. I don't like mushroom, so I use my own recipe? 

If you use my recipe, you need at least 3 cups of water+1 cup of water outside the steam cooker, my cooker.

If you buy the American rice cookers, which is not mine rice cooker, you use total 4 cups of water for 2 cups of rice + 2 pepper hot strips + bok choi stems chop finer + shredded carrots a bunch, cashew.

The different of my rice cooker, its more like a commerical steamer, so internal its a bowl, and outside you could add the one cup water in. Adding one cup in always the standard nature of that kinds of rice cooker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment