5/31/2022

๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’– Those are the military base color, there is a logo, meaning them. ๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–

There is only one left, not their color, really. The Military color, how many kinds its there anyway. You know how long I don't look at these bags, these are a great invention of its own kinds.

I ate the regular foods. Wants to see? Wait.... 

I am washing the cabbage, talking to my mother. Educating her....she says something, hey !!!!! Those park, near by, where the birds screaming at to buy the one egg + the pudding, does that the Diabete human has to have snack, or less, something, my mother saying about her friends? 

So I don't really need to eat any of that stuffs, in the morning? Its a Chinese Taiwan pudding, not your French American delicacy....its a cheap fast food pudding for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment