5/30/2022

๐Ÿ’๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿซ‘ This is unbelievable, that Zara has a bright dark shining blue, But insice the fluoescence light looks like the sports ware I used to be in the school ๐Ÿ’๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿซ‘

And guess what, the entire street, are filled up human or the police siren lights, and the car, metalic blue....trash bags are lighter blues. You know Zara has this big mirror, I can tell my legs washing 5000 times different looking than the rest of the every other legs. 

Today I was hungry, so I eat the extra stuffs from 101. There is a bus cards, I left money in there only 101 dollars. That is very funny. So I guess I have to spend the money in there. Except....That was nothing I really wish to eat, I seen better things. But they keep flashing out this Cinnimon rolls. I found it in Star Bucks and the bakery behinds inside that 101. 

But that is a bread? You mean the American Mc Donald Cinnimon rolls?

So I gain weight. Its right on the 101 TV screen. I got fat. No, I didn't eat that. I really wanted it its the pan fried longer dumplings. Its the photo in the Pinterests. Its real name its not dumpling. Its called ้‹่ฒผ

ๆˆ‘่ฒทไบ†~ ไธ€็“ถ Milk ๆˆ‘ๅชๅ–ไบ†ไธ€ๅŠ I only drink the half of it.

Then I bought a shrimp snack, always on my photo, its a light sticks.

้ฎฎ่ฆๅ‘ณ、ไฝŽ้…ฏ็‰›ๅฅถ、ไปฅๅŠใ„œ้˜ฟ็…Ž but I am not sure I really dare to eat that stuffs, other than the eggs. But I walk a lot after that. Right now the weight its up, tomorrow might be the same like today. 

You all start to plan your weight program time frames? If I plan, I try not to eat 3 meals, I usually have 2 meals. The morning its always the juice.

Now I am going to juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment