5/30/2022

Its 7 oclock ! Does that mean, that is the eating time? What day is today? Monday, right? oh ~ 5 oclock, so it already pass!~

I wonder how American die each year on the obesity issues.

I have soak a lighter color, no more green veg, its a Chinese soften cabbage, not like American kinds. And I have Vermicelli.....oh ~ if I cook that and eat, that is like my breakfast time, I bought them.

You know, when you losing weight, you needs to feed these time when you put the food in your mouth, to when they comes out of the body.....daily. 

When I stop eating, most times, those are just liquids.



There is a Chinese term on this : Ant Up Trees

Its too salty....I just gonna eat the vegetable, I crave for. No more green vegetables. But tomorrow I dilutes these sauces in the boiling water. They sell this in the vendor containers, like a sushi stuffs.

I think I eat 瓜子 better. Its the old people's snack. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment