5/26/2022

๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… Shut up ~ shut up ! Shut up !~๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿฅ”

You know how a lot of people starting poorly, they have to polish themselves. You stand right, talk right, dress right. You have the job interviews skills right? For American, that is a common household your both parents work, you have right there someone to talk to. 

I never really had a real job interview like those City of Hope saying. The away I am pulling from those organization, I forget how to be competitive means, you research like my brother did like thousand stuffs. On one resume. 

You are a girl, there are CNN put the girls on it. You watch them in your own American Time.


Volleyball Team

When I joined the team, it was I determined to listen to the Big telling me. (The year or the Class before my team), so I got up at 4 oclock study til 6. I eat like a cereal+milk and get out to get to the school by 6:30. 30 mins on the ball serving across another field.

7 Its the starting time to 8 we practices. 


I still remember the regular class has this every so often standing to face the Stadium, we the team don't have to join that.  Sometimes those have a privilege, like if you get in a big company to work for them. Their meals plans, their ID cards, their so on so forth. I remember City of Hope. There are privilege.

 

 (Can you all shut up the birds? I had a dream, two big or small ไป™้ถด landed it like the traffic ice skater STOP at right in front of me. Its not white. Its orange white black feather. What does that mean? )

 


 I see it now.  oh ~ That is not how the dream begins or end....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment