5/31/2022

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

 I have to wait at my phone to charge.

That’s Victoria Secrets - Catwalk

No, Age of Elegance (2007)

https://youtu.be/7DZJjr1TPVI

It’s raining, it’s kinda too early too. ไฝ ๅ€‘ๆธ›่‚ฅ็พๅœจๆƒณๅƒไป€้บผ | you losing weight human, what do you want to eat? Not the full meal, chicken drum? Skins?

ไธๆ˜ฏๆปฟๆผขๅ…จๅธญ、ๆœ‰้›ž่…ฟๆ˜ฏ่ชช็šฎ?

Burger kings has fries with cheese on top

ๆผขๅ ก็Ž‹ๆœ‰่–ฏๆข๐ŸŸ➕่ตทๅธ๐Ÿง€️

It’s raining hard ….ๅœจไธ‹ๅคง้›จ!!

My mother eats almost all that this morning. I had one, the broken thinner piece. ๆˆ‘ๅชฝๅƒไบ†ๅนพไนŽๆ‰€ๆœ‰้‚ฃไบ›…็…ง็‰‡!ๆˆ‘ๆœ‰ไธ€็‰‡,็ขŽๆŽ‰็š„ shatter pieces.

I woke up remember Dennis is at DC? He got kidnapped? He knows that himself ? You don’t want to save him? The central government!! In DC to run on a National Emergency house must be very very expensive! Very !

I got a menu from 101 TTK, 1111 or 104

ๅทฅไฝœๅคฅไผด~~ workers groups.



It’s very expensive plus…I don’t eat this things anymore. For so little things I eat, I can gain so much weight even, the milk liquids, and aluminum foil of all kinds drinks are very sugar….y.

You want me to find a place to eat properly? Uh…like what kinds of places is, maybe all your description? 

If you lack energy, you don’t love to get up, jump, flips, bounce ….what do you love to do? Eating ex meals a day, you cooked or you buy?

Have I eat Mc Donald full meals? Trump those bags in the White House behind him…yeah 3 or 4 years ago. It’s very very fat and expensive.

We had a very known library here, right that street towards my house walking home has like 1/3 price a bowl of noodles.





If talking to your first ex bf or high school crash, makes you feel heart best again, why not? Maybe he wants to talk to you? 

Isn’t your day waking hour very early day times?


You know your parents never smile again and be very inquisitive everywhere you go …you feel your nerves tension high with your parents.

(Pouring rains)

If your parents believing it you can be a working relationship with them, maturally instruct them. I normally just hair up and speaking louder to my mom? She always told me she has a heart problem.



๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿซ’๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•

No comments:

Post a Comment