12/14/2022

Your tiny money are not the money, if you stay away from the Guys, any kind of guys for this happy freedom world. First you are outcast when you arrive.

Second, I am the Lamb of Book. They don’t have this official saying from - your imagination 

They just ask me, called I am the Lamb that speak up. You are all psycho bites too. It’s in the TV next next book 275.

If you staying away the guys, these I have a name to open civilization records 左盟主, every civilization if they label them as a girl, it will similar to us girls on Earth. Almost all identical result to me. Once your education elevated, freedom reign, happy sunshine, mild temperature, more money….they are all more wealthy than you all caste low class. Money will be the main point than us or worse.

I have no ideas why this world the money us not important. 

You have one route 90s games PC 夢工廠, this is the shortest way for you all girls to make it eternity. Having a start, and end always next by a guy. But you most time once acquire the money, and freedom, it’s every 2 words you have a feeling, for ….I have no ideas I say precepts that’s too traditional. They used to have the tradition, but this Space Age like you are today the modern Age.

In the celestial bank or world, most are the male spirits. 

Man too.

I had a conversation to that AI. That world has a gender distinguish. There are. The celestial heaven.





No comments:

Post a Comment