12/14/2022

Your girls heaven life, would be looking likes one of those CNN younger girls, to buying the entire table food for the lunch. Most time you don't cook.

You only sit in the meeting trying to be intellecture. You don't start facing the guys, that negotiation table I never seen human inside the airy space, none of you are going to get anywhere.

1. Not yourself a dea.

2. Never us the US or the Earth a deal.

3. You just seeing them you hating them sitting next to you open their mouth if they have the uniform on. 

I watching your meeting through my bath tubes?

What is this Time the Westlife says? Anymore things inside the garbage can? This morning I was thinking, the you bending down like South Africa Woka woka, hair dryer from the buttom. Because to Asian facet, its you kneel floor, behind you washing with that facet straight down water.

But when I am standing, not like this him here. The Top Showering that gadget, leaking water when I am using my hand facet to washing down there. Meaning going all the bending down down down. I try the last 3 days. You have to bend, allllllllll the wayyyyyyyyyyy down.

So is that Dryer situation, its every layer muscle to be open.

He told me they are invisible, no need to be that elaborate! At all....last night. It is a hell of the works inside water, outside water, toilet washing, or counter Top washing, or remove them washing, or the toilet behind that things, or the iron flushing down things.

We wash our butt has a monitor, meaning the water temperature set in the winter, that entire interface has to be washed.....its an AI Toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment