12/08/2022

Yesterday the bird says about these Mose Burger I am looking at the menu. Mc Donald its tooooo far away. Hot dog = Aria =55. She needs a bf, or that hot dog is a food?

The birds they have this sauce all that, side right side left, side right side left, side right side left, ....Wave looking, their throat they can do that.

I hate that hot dog, just look at it.

I hate the white bread.

I hate the wave side right side left, side right side left, side right side left...

You guys want to eat it? They mean that is what they like, or that is what the human eat, or that is the food? or what is that hot dog in Mose Burger 55 single price, not the combination price? I hate to just think or know that is a hot dog. That is an American Hot Dog. 

Can you send each these public animal shelter these one dozen hot dog. The meal. 

Kail are in it, your public sector. He is in the darkness, like the China Border, like every money goes to...you are inside the darkness, until the light comes upon?  

Is the lawsuit I need to keep to make a point with my brain?



No comments:

Post a Comment