12/07/2022

When I turn on this video = they are all corusion dead soul. Europe has no money, and those....later I look, are most women? ! oh ~no. I dont invest in the women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8aDxzjssEU

You are so dead in your spirits if its a romance games. The guys not necessarily they are better. You need to drop those romance ideas to ruin everyone's life. You didn't get your thesis clear on any terms, so you finally can open up your mouth to tell me what is the EU or UN policy, to what the end they were really doing, are not like the paper says? 

One of those garbage I don't know my major or you pretend you have the limited UB education. My early education are nothing but made of money in private school. 

The guys have a lot of bad things too. But in the National Idea, they carry water, passing goods, carrying and moving a cargo, including the bed mattress, or tea table, or napkin, or distributing the church goods. They have no will other than my will, called the commodity coming down. They have nothing but moving stuffs. They will have to always survive and learn their discipline, to get low. 

You girls just not infest the disease if I don't say about certain things how those instant noodle cups on those darken parents furniture real wood, full night smell on the living room, 3 -5 cups with the plastic bags small...small plastic bags everywhere, the entire counter short height living room are full under the fluorescent light. So disgusting like your hair color black....Asian.

No comments:

Post a Comment