12/08/2022

Westlife, that new building - the birds were saying my house across that’s the full bank hidden street, the offices there.

Your TV says THAT.

American says get both. 

…. …. 

I have French baguettes, you Western eat sandwitch cheese, wash lettuce, cucumber, apple, mayo, or somewhat heat ham.  Strawberry Korean aluminum foil kids drinks or banana, it’s a case, small tiny. It’s a stack up boxes without a fridge needed. European …like that Italiano? You need your manager to go to those security saying you going where? I only have one person = me there.

I gonna get a scanner. I have all these photo in. So I set up a few never turn on computer. 

The French baguette is ACE bread.

I don’t care what you make out that material, I think it’s the bank book. I don’t know what it is. From this perimeter how I go about, it’s a circle i running front, back, side, its all the banks, nothing but the banks where I go about. I literally tell you, there are just banks (birds laugh)

It just happened we getting things by the birds say and your TV says, my activity has to be limited to these walking path. It’s very exhausting those circle around and around. 

…it’s the bank street, still the other side bank street. Then again, it’s the bank circle. I might need a bike, they keep doing this. No, it’s nothing industrial unit. It’s the banks !!

No comments:

Post a Comment