12/14/2022

UB those......your expectation Dates. UB 4 Blocks, you are on?! You waiting that every day til that one day in that every week, the Black Hat shows up. All of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OwfYjemrYw

The Taipei District - The housing will rise in 1 or 2 years, immediately, you don't have 20 years to sit. You just prepare yourself, walk up and introducing yourself. That Bagel Place...I never gone to.

Very early morning. You walking like them walking, observe them. They might know whom I am. My photo.  

If they love Lotto those things, the TV commercial saying their districts given you some numbers in your recipe, they draw the award. You need the rudimentary subjects to stay in Taipei. 

The Education or the Finance I guess. 

The Science will be where Hank at 新竹

新竹科學園區

Lotto Shopping 台中


Impaired and Inept human - on traveling

You never done those things, of course you are nervous.

UB 4 blocks, just the wind blowing on your face, too cold you shrink in fears. Its just open your mouth to talk to them.

There is one Indian house toward early on the right UB 4 block from Sundown Trail. (on your left to that Maple starting at UB North Campus) - My basil too many, pots remember? I don't know anything in India. 

Bring my photo. The one without the make-up.

Keegan and Lee Solomon are in the Jewish Clubs. But APO I think they going to the China, on their set points. They land first. Not for me right now.

Its Youth now ruling the China right now. Not the Old these photo starting at 2014. 

On my pot plant photo?!


Italian Tax include grocery store next by the library.

You pick up this pasta name Rao Pasta (From New York City)

"Remember me?"

I think Seth did tell me his name might be Jewish...I don't even remember how we met, to be honest.






You can just call your parents this time, really. Talking to each other like chating as if.

Buffalo Delaware, that area has housing all around. This might be where the Bus transportation stop from New York City towards Seattle (East to the West Coastline sides)

I used to have a door-to-door knocking on the first interview. Not there. 

You can wait at I-90 5 oclock, everyone jam at from that Albany highway to Rochester down to Buffalo coming back up to UB. I think that is how they coming back up to I-90 North? That is what I remember. You can sit there one full hour watching where these cargo landing bus supposed to be.

Their resting places and re-fuel.



No comments:

Post a Comment