12/03/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ UB I don't need you to be perfect when you land here in the airports.

You are so used to the scumb life.  You don't need for saying how well you suppose to achieve in life. You rest a bit, sleeping through, and you figure it out what you are oriented your life with things in front of you. That will be the best.

Not setting a time zone, everything is forever this or that. Those things are not sustainable. A lot of people don't have community, that what is safe, and what is figure it out or asking around to put this things together.

I hope you have a correct money concept. 

Before we doing this, anything....I need certain this MD coming forward first. I need to talk in private. Jonathon or Dean that is fine. That is before anything will ever happen. I have things I need to ask....and sort. 

If things are not what I say it was, they will stay as they are, until you complete whatever you suffering everyone's life for.

You improve their life, or else you and them can suffer for the rest of your life, and you will go to jail for this.



๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅญ๐ŸŒŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment