12/11/2022

The Earth has a century to century government - those are the similar to the Ancient Chinese History, when I saying on the lawsuit, the democracy world America (Western World) can open that and know that situation.

Its the same to the European History, there was a Past. You called them the Witch Hunts. When Wing and me were talking, I didn't think he was talking about anyone inside our class. So was when I went to the Organic, I never hear that Dean saying about anyone. Practically everyone talking in the TA Organic Chemistry class, including that Justin.

Lee for sure for sure, for sure....is in his own happy world, his program are the bachelor degree combined the Master degree I think. He is not part of any of you world.  

Welcome the others?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYh-ezfyDk


 

No comments:

Post a Comment