12/08/2022

Someone goes to SMCH dogs, birds, wild

Whichever obligate her ashame this Slovenia more shame they eternity how I go about.

Nothing given to you because of whom you are little Vietsnese nun if you jail female inmate so care taker …

I get the military you whom go fetch them all in the same marble room. Put my ebook, read them everyday on organic. That’s all I had.

Put my photo, and 3 red envelope. You say “Good morning, I represent her. You walking here?”


You don’t care about the disciple but your face like that England Queen ends up. You don’t obligate world, weather UN shames you. Because you are stupid girl. 

You feel shame old, you feel shame ugly you perfect, you care no one but your mouth how to be open and keep talking.

No one asking you a duty you ought to be entertainment.

In facts after the animal leaves, I really don’t care whom else stay ….

This will be your first women liberating big mouth eternal right, breathing like your feet on Menton table a high heel on thr microphone, do that again see how many corpse ends at your door your entire assembly scoop eye ball and 4 limbs including on their own kid to your one person glory, no more pets

Got it? Nominji!

No comments:

Post a Comment