12/13/2022

oh ~ is that again, going back to whom they are, coming here, they eat? Washed vegetable those? I will not get those cabbage for them.

I only washed certain types of the vegetable. I am the chemistry that side human. You have the options of ....Honey Dew, Cantolope, Watermelon, smaller banana its called 芭蕉 there is a myth and legand about that too. The Leafy. Huge.

I hate pears, I hate apples, I hate orange. I never seen them when I grew up.

( The good sunshine places are they are not really unhappy world, or inept, or inpaired to end up those ...military looking or that is also the classify meeting our world classify! It was an author rescue begun from the Grey ET, how did they exit out, in that scenery? The Hero Save the Beauty. )

Harry Potter is a black hair. He is not the missing Harry Potter then whom is the missing Harry Potter under cover, the train? Fallen off from the suitcase Upper? Its every description sound wrong to me.

We have Bok Choi, you at least knowing seeing that in your lifetime. Everything else that Adam Haily showing you, don't bother asking it. 

Papaya, and 蓮霧 and small green apple called 棗子

https://health.gvm.com.tw/article/70192

It says their Vitamin C are the pears 9 times, apples 20 times. Small. They are smaller than your one apple.



No comments:

Post a Comment