12/12/2022

I used to read that Tesla Biography....

The way how I see, that girl running. Or several girls already, including the book clubs, or the writer digest. They are real girls? They freaking it out about every second someone standing right next to them. No matter which age they grow.

That is what you called them the Angel ?

I thought those blonde long hair guy next by the ET. 

Meaning these young girls they ever freaking it out every ET or guys just looking at them on the mission? Freaking it out? Those kinds?

The mug .....they are tall girls. 

You know how I used to tell you the entire classify military girls can be screen out, so if they place among the military, its all the same uniform American military girls. 

You have a heart beating up or down ....your have a nerve system? That is what they mean the material science, not the drone, so AI coming down, they are not all dead, they vacant and Seth becoming the One? I have a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment