12/11/2022

I am still alive, not dead yet. Minion. You know what that word is in Chinese 太監 = Annca without the penis in the deep Ancient China Palace

Things to be calculative, I always get my way. What is your mouth fur, that is 嘴上皮毛 Ancient Chinese used to slang says? You see, that 50 millions dollar...you one person has to paying it back, by how many long life times to your solitude, like me current life, no weekend off, but you have a mouthful fur to chew, it has to be a children you will learn, right? You never rest you day or night, for this one time lending....Free Landing choice.  

You have a free will choice you didn't catch up in time. You are not willing too. This ET meant 4 bubble tea. My time is unlimited, that is what you mean? 

Ancient Chinese its how I want, how it used to have no light, no electrocity hard working, a table, an ink, a life long 10 years, ending on the TV, and ending on a short phrase saying 10 Years Cold Winter Poorly Money Study. 

I keep spelling you every problems you will have and immediately will have, you keep insist that my money was your Life....right?



No comments:

Post a Comment