12/06/2022

How about I write for you? You go and pick the points that suit you, your argument or in the movies per session, if you using which movies, I anna didn't say anything about that. Which movies did I violating that 400 millions list on my..that is my reason.

You can copy all to make your own points. No, I don't charge you money. I already told you we have a different views. In America, if they realize you have a different view, you can have your own voices ! You can just try....say that is roughly 20 points, not the 100 points I Anna say, you test the Lawyer or the Judge, if that is the things more of what they wish to see. 

What they really wish to know and see?

This will be the true things, you didn't copy the movie, you side by your true feeling at the movies. You didn't manipulate the movie, you saying that is how the movies saying, somewhat like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment