12/02/2022

Elon Musk I guess you all so confident in this Hunger Game, how the weaponry long range such as Cuba knows? It has to land to it exploded. It’s a bomb with a shell. If it doesn’t land ?

I will not be the commander-in-chef I am tell you.

There are 2 types of vectors on your coordinator base on X and Y special concept. But to your flat vision points, it’s your flat ground up to the cloud distance.

Let me remind you why you have a bomb made. It supposes to exploded ! You want to define me the basic reason why you have a destination bomb in require to go anywhere?

Define me, where this bomb supposes to go?

Your Hunger Game cannot have a bomb going straight up, but at least you knowing it, it exploded mid length, or suspend in the Earth Lower Orbital, or coming back right down…and?

It has to come back down to?

Home “where you are”? Want to listen again ?

That’s very smart ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment