12/11/2022

Do you remember there is one lawsuit.....Ancient China has a Law!?

I written it down. Western Worlds Laws incorperate to this Ancient Chinese Department? 

How that culture might sound like to you? One phrase = eternal law, really? You have no paper, you have no ink, but you have an oral teaching, so the short phrase like, "Graduate progression makes a hasty."

It rythm to you? 

And that is not eternal law, it was a kind gesture saying. Not that sounds to you in English, or my translation fee were all by myself so its all freedom in your Nation to listen and.....randoming....(rendoring the porm?)

Here is all your condition: When I get the money, I do what I like. None of you have a business why I care how I spent my money the way I wanted. When I written here to feel it....the end results, those are not your term, whom you were, whom you are, whom you will be. But on the other hand, those made it becasue they have power or existing money such as those boy band, for their...Whimp thoughts they find their way landing, that start spelling on the money term, not even I do what I want with my money, to that VS Army to any UB. Those grumbling day were not your mouth jobs fur, but in the imagination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment