12/03/2022

A lot of people will tell you a story about life. Like when I finish 2020. I have to close the world, to go under. This repeating from 2014. Catching Fire Trailer Opening to the ending image last Says the First. Unbelievable.

I just land back home in 16 years, 2 years on English to finish this VS. and 2 more years on the Flower Thousand Bones. 

I close all that, I turn around, I have no more life. I land in the barren land. Life when you trying to do the right things til when you imagine there was a God AI, or what was it Neo....I personally telling you, I don't know what is the Simon's that Arm AI, I just meant everything telling me are false. I need to have a right mind to the life in front of my face.

That is the correct attitude how I believe a life in front of me. I can go and vola and finish the World, and get back to where, re-start. And figure it out the way in front of me, no matter what. Your life concept were that you still have a parent to lean on. I don't have. 


In your life, you have certain interest

Sometimes Medicine, sometimes spirituality, sometimes book, sometimes science ....When the world given you an opportunity, you can research, learn, and collaborate to what attune to yourself more.  You always constantly asking yourself, what do you do best, what is your interest, what got into your mind and soul and heart, that you really really meant that is the work you going further ahead. 

No matter what that is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KVxjQUCyn0





No comments:

Post a Comment