12/14/2022

2007 starting to 2014. Its one day I never tought the blood vessel, like....they keep saying drinking the juice, I keep imagining I drawing that GI Track.

I was mistaken one thing. Your blood is not the true liquid. Meaning its a very concenrating thickening substance included. There are the percentage of that combine. But in general, the textbook middle school will tell you the basic hydration, has some degree to that blood work. It was so long time, so I thought just keep drinking water. 

That one guy MH, or whom else. No money just meant he says...he is the guy, drump the distilled water never stop, that is how it will clear out a lot of things. True. I never thought that juicing, or that blood paste so thicken, its not you keep dumping the juicing or the water, the entire blood works can be modify. 

Its adding soaking, now 2022. Or 2021 when I have to design things. I start to think, that is not a tube. All the vessel what they used to defined in the textbook, middle school, there are some elements inside ....2. One is that, one is another. That percentage makes up 100%. You don't say water. The blood are not exactly the water. There are the thicken substance, meaning as long as instantly open, the thickening substance will immediately clot.

Life has no danger. That is how that designed. 

But you all so bad in the blood. Sugar, flour, or acid, and not just the thinking acid, your lymph don't jump, don't run, don't do chore, don't change the bed sheet. You stagment your blood works. I repeat that just about gazillion times, so many so many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment