11/21/2022

You picking a major, or you trying to pick up a study? There is a difference!

I don't even know your age bracket? Like Bill used to be? Before he came to UB, he was admited into the military, so those time he didn't choose until he arrives to UB, and enter the Honor Class, so he has his major picked that time. I didn't met him that when he was on the service somewhere else?

And you are? 


What is your interests and back up plans? Like my brother?  oh ~ he didn't talk to me much, but from he came back every single year all around to sound like on the telephone, he is a guy, a gay guy. He is different from Tina, however whom says what, making plans, or actually went out and done something. 

He is a guy. He moves around.

More Famous University School

He went to one of those Russ School college Michigan or Chicago, and still ending at Michigan or Chicago Graduate school, he didn't go back to the graduate school immediately. He worked a bit. Your life plan? 

Kinda of?

In those school, where the business networking like you heard about the fratenity, that will similar to those Ivy League higher grade of the school. UB we had nothing, nothing but junks left over, they are state school. So his activties are very frequent. He is. But both him and Tina got injury. Sporty injury, and Tina got worsen, and same is Joans, from Yogi Bear, that is Pang's friend, you know how much costs in America? Half cut price? Because they have the full time jobs.

Horrible. You cannot get injure in America, or else, you pay the dearly in hell with it.


With Pang he is not like me. He has wants

He is very very very driven. Me I told you my air inside my brain for some reason only I do what I feel the God guiding me, or the air guiding me. I keep going to sleep....period, or liver, or some kinds of things, I sleep a lot. Including in UB. Every Friday night. I read some Bible, my favorite things to do its to go to sleep.

When my goals are not clear, I fallen asleep, I am not feeling all that well. As a girl, you have no ideas you guys can jumping all around every single year, I done nothing but fix one body 20 years. That is very very very long time doing nothing but fixing things around, on me. Those are no money coming back.

You imagine.


No comments:

Post a Comment