11/04/2022

๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’ž You don't want the customers seeing you.....when you purchasing a thing, you want to read their statement? Where? Youtube? ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿ’ž

What do you want to read before you paying them with your cards?

Amazon seller? 

๐Ÿฅช What do you wish to read? Or you just buying anything you ever wanted on Youtube, or ebay? 

๐Ÿฅช Do you define what your customers wish to see?

๐Ÿฅช Your own website userbility tests?

๐Ÿฅช Meaning how the visitor coming into your site, they enter the first page on which page you index your URL exactly like the keyword being pick up from the Google?

๐Ÿฅช Right now I have none. I used to have.

๐Ÿฅช Do you remember my UB facebook, what was my URL name, to which page, you seeing a formula, called Percent Error? You read that story?

๐Ÿฅช That is the Google index. I didn't do that Sitesell things with that page, it was just a story. So I cannot tell you if the keyword ever works with the Google like the Sitesell says, but their company meant it supposes to work.

๐Ÿฅช oh ~ if Google meant it supposes to be very human relevant to my site = student is the formula, I had so many stories format, I didn't do that for that reason. My entire site has no one coming in from the main URL link. I wonder why....so I given up?


No comments:

Post a Comment