11/17/2022

You American like the Politics? That will be in Washington D.C, you go there to riot. Here Taipei its the Northern City, you have no where to go, everything is in One island, we are small tiny. Bigger than Hong Kong, but right now Hong Kong belongs to China.

You cannot speak in Madarin. Your politics structures you go to.....the local representative. You go by car.

We have Metro or Bus, or taxi....if you have the money, its right at the door, you finding them crime I am telling you. However these skunk imagine....In every Taiwan university, they use BBS, that is how that Taipei Mayor he won the electron. They have the younger generation supports.

Shut up~ birds. I am losing weight. 

BBS are similar to those Mike, Tom, Tim knows a thing, called Unix.  Matrix those green things looking, black background. You typing codes in there. Unix may not be black background. We are the black background. We also have one of those torment software, unlimited TV Soap Opera everywhere. My aunt they using it. 

They are IT incline, everyone knows that. Its you American saying that 30 years ago, so we successfully transform that economic structure to only focus on IT. That is Semi-conduct industry. 

( Where did I go 2 days ago, again? What did I do? I didn't eat that is what I didn't do? )



No comments:

Post a Comment