11/12/2022

When you are fat, overweight, my overweight, not your waistline below, the entire UB girls groups on my facebook. That number its from the Public Health or someone somewhere they find out the exactly to your height and pound or kiler grams.

Not to say what jobs these will be? I can feel it different too. I told you, I went up and down. And my heart, I need to lose about 20 pounds at least down.

When I was detox, your Facebook UB those time, I had losing weight from Cold Winter in Buffalo or North Canada. Those things don't get bad.

In Taiwan I never even once having a problem on the immune system except this one Fall weather, so I need to prepare for my next year and every year on. Juicing is cold or chill, but you should consider, you don't live on the fat food you mean building up the warmth on the body?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment