11/18/2022

What is about the Jupiter? The core?

You talking about me Anna says, or NASA gives you a correct answer?

How funny, they watching the same TV like my TV says (Shut up, birds)


Do you even figure it out the atm = atmosphere pressure to how deep the ocean goes, how did you have a basic education on beneath the water? So what if the Water disappear? You breathing okay, like hiking? 

Why did they say about the fosil records, meaning Moutain fold, I am still be here? And what is that Lawsuit to do with the Shiva, the Mountain Fold, I am still be here? You didn't understand a word I said. 

That is Eben Pagan's Altitude !!!!! 

Define to me your textbook how deep the ocean goes, with that U-boat, that is not the first invention and saying Russia WWII. German on D day, that is on land.  (Landing on German)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBP20450bDE

She is from Canadian.

 

When was it? Which week I starting saying about that Gas giant things? I didn't know what is inside them....I never research on it. Let me tell you something.

1. If its a completely gas giant, you wave away, that is bad enough, Right now I don't know if they really just from external layer to proven the Earth Committee that is a solid core.

2. If one day they proven there is a core, and you drop something, that so sensitive to turning into a second sun , we will all be dead, right there. Because when you saying a Sun, they are nothing but nuclur idea I think. This is 1000 times worse.

Just the gravity you cannot breath on imagining anything with Jupiter at all, whatsoever the cases.You didn't really understand what is a planet basic definition, a study of Atomsphere, what is in English words, what is the cloud, what is a gas, what is melting point, boiling point......I keep saying a lot of identical things, its exactly the same basic ideas.

Let's say the module of an orbiting orbit, no, I don't know, but if you are saying the composition of a planet, I know what those are.

Never liquid gas.....oh my God. 



No comments:

Post a Comment