11/30/2022

UB, I remember one things? Do you any, one of you, going to Cayce Edgar are in the Atlantis Road VA, there is a PETA over there. There is a Blind manual, ugly printing technology just like that Tesla biography you used to buy in the Amazon.

You need to know what is a PETA???

We have Mike becoming a Cat? I know what he looks like? Keegan is not a Simon, and he is not a girl? APO and CAC has those animal shelter, I used to.....not I drive them.

Someone else driving the Cat cages to go somewhere. 

I just be there?

APO is a co-ed Fratenity, not Harvard Sorority, that is Nick's niece in the VS too. Gum and what.

CAC is a service club, or they were detain girls by now they becoming? How sweet..... Its which jobs they don't do right, whatsoever.....





No comments:

Post a Comment