11/12/2022

UB human on my facebook (20 years facebook ) - Warning, lawsuit

I cannot hear you, System upload.

Lawsuit 386: UB entire human me associating.....Same Class, Clubs and Activities invovled on my facebook (Warning)

Title: You have no friends other than your parents. (All file coming in this Lawsuit)

https://194002e.blogspot.com/p/lawsuit-386.html

 

When someone telling you once....You watching yourself clicking 100 times. As if, you do not hear a word I say 20 years. You do not have a life, you do not leave your seat, you do not leave any attention other than me. If you fail....you will know how I really will becoming.....your worse nightmare every single second you continue to breath an air. Meaning that air is not free.

Only my will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fLeJDeL470 

 


You do not have strength, you do not have evolution. You do not have religion, you do not have anything worth in any God's eye why you even bother to continue to exist.

To that future evolution how you end up, not just one life ended in hell, you will never find out what stories you ought to carry when you going on in any evolution you have.....You are worthless human, in thought, in mind, in life style. Especailly that IQ are extremely low or personality never charmed in itself for saying?

Vola!

So that consequence are always self-inflamed....some human nature never die, Eon, Kalpha, in case these words of Time Wheel Does not register in you.

Once a dog bite, you will learn, how to shrink right. Understand? 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment