11/29/2022

UB Here is the plan .... I gonna wait how they sort things. You know they have a American Classify, I am not in it. But I will tell you they are real existing....so I have to deal alot of things.

The practical sense of approaching the life views, let's say 1 to 2 years, 3 -5 years. You built up yourself. You stilll aim at your higher evolution in that any costs for. Its not the land issue, its your attitude issue.

Your health, your weight, your attitude, your philosophy. I wlill take care several things, like I told you 35 to 100. But I gonna tell you.....You have those associate, not looking like you all student looking MD do exist. I hope you know that.

They can come near too. Those housing are not limited to you all. I will fix a lot of things before having telling you all what to do. You almost just looking at your flying routes, settle your own perfect interest (rub your own country while you are there.)

Information, getting your own resources like weblinks, like pathfinder. In the library, that is what we called it. I think its will be worthwhile, you go the library at least once, sorting that on-line resources as much as you can. 

In Person are always feeling different....

Now, when you coming here...you will be meeting some human on the road. Some Chinese might present too. They are literal, they are checking things they know how. 

Not necessary you are anything useful person, rather than trying to live up a correct life. 

This landing, you have to know, you will be seen....that including your future potential to China inland situation. I hope you understand exactly what that means. Exactly at your landing, right at the airport.

Understood?

If you don't carry up to that their evaluation, for the stranger like you, that will be your problem. I can handle myself my way. 

Here have Japanese, they were here often as the business, Annca will tell you that. 

There are Sigapore, and South over all around there. Including Australia.

Australia, are not Austria.  Austria is in Europe, that is where SMCH their vegan hotel at.


In the Metropolitan

They business world will see a lot of people, and you all are kids to start UB state, or suburban. If you understand what you suppose to be doing 1 to 5 years, its best you know why you doing it. Its better you get that clear now.

You will be seen the moment you land.


















No comments:

Post a Comment