11/06/2022

UB Envrionment are the school envrionment, they are simplier. My mother always say I am not good in anything other than in school?!

That is probably not the reason why I touch every wall in UB?! 

UB pepsi center Ice Skating Rink behind my house, I live there.

UB Clarefield Library, its my house backyard park. I live there.

Not straight, but I walk there 2 or 3 times a day? I live in the park?

UB Amherst Library, you mean they leave the Lee, it was one hallway apart to the Amherst police station. They move, so there is a Judge Town Hall there? Maybe they move it back?

UB Alumni, I worked there. I steaming room, locker there.

UB Library, its all mine? I work in Capen the Intern, and the Jobs?

UB South Campus, I live one street away. I live there. 

UB Feel Rite, I live on the maple road, its the same road. I live there.

UB College book store, next by Feel Rite....I live there.

UB Wagman, across Feel Rite I live there.

UB South Campus Medical Bookstore, I live that road to Kenmore to Jonathon Kenmore Hospital.  I live there.

I know its everything look funny and strange, but I live there.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment