11/06/2022

This is UFO Seth and Justin Bieber (Flashlighter Alexandro, his own grandson)

They both live in his houses? You mean, nick's cottage on the video?

You see our houses?  I just need to make the money to ensure he pays the morgage? You wish you wish you wish what?

You didn't define what you see, you judge.

You didn't make a list, writing it down what you wish, seeing, and desiring at the second day, or the one week pass. What is maid you convience of that every single day down. Its more of your insecurity and his faces you cared about every weekend.

Once you moving away....there is no more weekend required.


His house

Its in his video too, exactly the same houses.



Why don't you make a concrete plans, of a concrete living, a concrete situation?

Meaning you living in the house and feel, or you living in a rental house per monthly? He meant I don't need to pay his debts or morgage, just when he feeling like I get out? There is no marriage, just bear it? 

You have only 20 years in that relationship, we don't last that long, in case you didn't get noticed what happened 2014. 


When you open galaxy, it will be no more "Mortal guys" you imagine anymore...what you gonna do? Saying the Earthly guys are EVEr so mortal?

You are too good to be true.

You are too perfect.

Its always whining up what you wish or want.

 

You envision the situation

You gonna say, the guy next by you, are not good enough? I have to make a money to supply my guy?  That is what you are saying.


On that sheet of you, in case you have the son and daughter-in-laws

How fasts in every single years after break up, you know the son in debts, + a girls in debts just like you yourself to look for 30 years long as long as they shall ever be public aired, and trumpet! 

Its Every Breath I Take, I have No Patience

You make a lists of name associate at that terms? From my end or from your debts in your bank ends?  You can start on the mortal Earthly guys Forbes 100.

These Celestial are not Forbes 100. Oops, I never talk about it.....because legally on Earth, I pay everything. Zone line, district line, water pipe, Taiipei Tape Water Factory, Taipei underground water, every file paper works....not my ex bf.

Its me doing all those sorting like a maid.









No comments:

Post a Comment