11/10/2022

Roller Bladers....well now I better to talk about it?!


Dean does Ice Hockey....why don't I just becoming MD sign myself I am telling you. He can, and I cannot? Roller blades you are defining this newer technology on one straight wheel, we start replacing them in the 90s. When I was growing up, I still had 4 wheel those side by side, not in one straight line. I started when I was a kid, like first grade those at home in 6F. Harvard Above us those time.

(We have a problem across, someone came up just a women ghost screaming.....I was too scared to go out 2 days ago)

 

The 2 video I put in the lawsuit are those I picking up the skills in the roller blades club for the performance annual, but the boys school they have a better team, more formation...you just never seening those as a bunch of guys doing that.


First video that is the dance part

Second video, that is just Captain she taught us some of those side by stuffs for the club. I was substituting in it, for one more girl? We don't have enough people in the girls side.

 

The dancing song is Mirror Mirror from M2M, that is European girls group?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2vpB3yQuqg

The knocking rythme on the foot did have to match the music pitches, those are not random, not for us. You can hear the music beat.

If you do more foot works like Slam Dunk, you might just turn off less those mouthful jobs you ought to be? 


Spinning most kinds are just anti-clockwise, or you going around that rink, its one direction.


The second video, those are not intend which angle to turn, there is not fix direction, its more dizzy on my head, because its not set fix direction. You didn't know its 15 degree or 30 degree or 45 degree.

When you expecting to be one full round, you know that is only one direction.

Its the eye sight looking it up, or you most time looking it down when you doing that second video. If you just have to look up, its very dizzy, your entire body lean on the wheel to angle? That usually not a real world people why they suppose to be doing any of that? Only I am? 

The Honorable Superior....must be one of those things.  只有尊上才需要做那種事情,第一個影片是跳舞的舞步,第二個影片其實只是八仙醉酒的那種轉呀 轉呀轉~但是那種情況是說,因為角度不是 90 或是 180 或是定著 ! 你並不會知道你到底需要多少角度繼續那種八仙醉酒? 轉到不行,因為腦部不習慣的關係,那是一個小問題通常不會有人有那種生活的問題,如果是八仙醉酒,這種東西就是ˇ你的身體整個重量倚靠那個腳步一直轉,所以講視覺叫做抬頭,講腳步是一種不停的轉呀轉呀 轉~那是一個沒有定律的轉

I was saying more you lean on your weight, to turn that angle, didn't have a fix laws how to keep turning keep turning, those are never fix, its when you feeling like "8 celestial fairy on drunk step Martial Art", that is how you translate? One of those ideas. 

That is a name = 8 celestial fairy, a guy or 8 guys. There is a drunk guy. Cripple probably 李鐵拐 = Lee Iron (kidnap, or lean, or cripple)



So if I am the one reading that Ice Skating comic book

溜冰天使  Book 1: I will be telling you which story plot to that Father taught the daughter steps? It will be the second video. It doesn't look like that is how they drawn it. I just personally telling you that, one more step I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment