11/19/2022

Real love? 真愛

There is no such things in Quan Yin methods, they had a Nordic on the Top, by my records it’s someone very cruel looks like that Indian, whip on Uranus = my brother, I am the Neptune.

亞斯

將臣 scarf, no, on the back. 

(白色圓舞曲)


鼎泰豐? Taiwan those famous dim sum places in 101?

I know what you all love to eat by tastes I have no food for you !

Did you draw cartoon 0n the legs part?

https://youtu.be/7Tr-kZvvSLo


You love food inside outside on your mouth, its every utensil you lifting up or down, you just love food. UB those are mortal guys, blind cannot see.

Certain cruel guys especially militants, or commander-in-chef of a whole disappear galaxy like that Indian guy, they knew per mouthful what they see you doing that. Bite snd swallow.  You just love food one to zillion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment