11/11/2022

oh ~ you don't know the Western New York Department of Labor, they are using the exactly those computer for resume workshop, including the jobs related topic flyers everywhere?

What is the public library people using it for? 

Imagine if you were the librarian, someone came in to ask you a question you cannot answer?  You want to go over there to look that entire area to see what is the difference between them and us? 

Its all the public run down money statue inner beauty, sorry inner building.

You want to try to drive up Vanghan Library, Canada? Those whom having a money?

There are different location, near the highway 7? Michael Vartan cannot possibly calling you all? Long drive? 


What is the career you have, if it was fired? The Day When you find out, the Korean human telling you, you are the sandwitch shop, everyone or? 

How do you imagine you don't have a resume, to become a local where doctor, MD? You must have imagine an intern, an office job?!

Do you know Adria works at? UB career office, I think she was? They have a computer for UB alumni, one of those things included? Behind the mail box you touching wall UB capen second floor? She did work in the UB Alumni, but she had other jobs? I think it was the career office I saw her once? I didn't tell you I work in Capen CADS lab? How come Jonathon they know where I am? I telling them, I was? Did I tell Dean even?

Some human they do nothing but spy on your facebook, I think most those human guys really doing those things.



No comments:

Post a Comment