11/27/2022

oh, not your Cabin !!! I see more than 1 human head pop up. They wish more you one human staying correctly inside the Washington D.C?!

I sent the cabin to the National Archive, that is not White House, I think it might be the flat roof with a stick, is that....a flag, you put the flag in the morning or???

We used to raise the flag by per song musical melody.

Its between the 2 holder pulling the string up and down, a conductor, on the stage, and me on the whistle the piano, you never seen those things, guess which one of these position I am eyeing on?

That Stage name is 司令台

Your cabin think you what?

I never say You Washington D.C coming to the front line. Here is a technically a front line, because your Trump same President club daughter, one human issues, none of you should ever get near by, if you just care to ask me first. 

You first ask me. Here are kinda of like a front life, not AF those war on sandy wind storm, we are civilized here long ago.

You are not in the Washington. D.C, where you American President human where should be?

I didn't move the Congress, I mean the D.C layout. I say ADD moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment